Education comes at an expense. Whether that is tuition based, hours spent learning or from a mistake you have made. One thing is certain, the decision to travel outside your comfort zone is invaluable for personal growth. Many times you will hear “I learned so much by going there” or “It’s so much easier when you’re surrounded by it”, hence we have designed Global U as an Immersive Educational Travel Company. We are usually not the least expensive, but we are also not the most expensive. We believe in providing value for our participants.
When comparing your options, ask the following questions?
- Is this a private trip?
- Is there insurance provided?
- How many students to a room?
- Are all meals in the hotel or are all meals included?
- How many flight connections are there?
- How far is our hotel from the city center?
- What tips are required?
- Are our dates guaranteed?
- What if we want to stay longer in a specific place?
As always when you are getting the lowest possible price, is it really worth it?