To some, Educational Travel is a big bus tour of the popular sites. To Global U, that is a fraction of what we do and what or travelers should expect. While just adding one word to that definition, changes the entire outcome for our students.Our travelers learn first hand what it’s like to be up close with the cultures they visit, work side by side with the people they traveled so far to be with and most importantly, they get a full understanding of the culture they are visiting.
How do we do that?
- Only Private departures and less than 20 students always, that allows your guide to teach in a concise manner and involve all participants
- Hotels that are centrally located, so you can explore the areas when not with your guide
- Homestays in our popular destinations, where you’re actually living with a local
- Service learning opportunities on all trips allow you to work side by side to make a difference in that community
- Internships in our popular destinations, so you can learn how global businesses operate