GRAND CANYON TOUR
Join us for a journey filled with the sights that symbolize the rugged American Southwest: soaring sand stone cliffs, the deep gorge of the scenic Grand Canyon, massive hoodoos, and the crystal blue-green waters of the Colorado River. Enjoy relaxing hikes, the magical colors of sunrise and sunset on the Colorado Plateau, and learning about the abundant wildlife and geology of the National Parks.
- Travel to Zion National Park
- Explore the park’s many trails
- Guided trail tour of Zion National Park
- Guided tour of Bryce Canyon Park
- Float trip on the Colorado River through Glen Canyon
- Explore the Glen Canyon Dam and walk the Rainbow Bridge on Guided tour
- Visit Monument Valley on a four-wheel vehicle tour in the Navajo Nation
- Antelope Canyon Boat Cruise Tour
- Explore the Grand Canyon’s South Rim
- Visit The Grand Canyon National Geographic Visitor Center
- Watch an IMAX Film
- Guided walk at the Grand Canyon
- Visit the Lowell Observatory
- Travel to Las Vegas
- Free time for shopping or swimming
- Cirque du Soleil Show
- Transfer to airport for flights home
Contact us for more information
e-mail: [email protected]
Choose your departure from one of the following airports*: Boston, Chicago, Jacksonville, Seattle, Los Angeles , Miami, San Francisco, New York City area, Tampa, or Washington D.C. area.
*Alternative gateways available upon request.