Hawaii’s position floating alone in the middle of the Pacific creates a unique cultural identity apart from the mainland United States. Life here feels easygoing and casual. Let Hawaii’s diverse, natural beauty and fresh, floral air envelop you. Join us as we explore two islands: Oahu, and the Big Island, each offering varied experiences and learning opportunities.
- Arrive in Honolulu
- Transfer to your hotel
- Visit Pearl Harbor, USS Arizona Memorial, and the USS Battleship Missouri
- Tour the National Cemetery of the Pacific, Washington Place, Governor’s mansion, state capital, Lolani Palace, and King Kamehameha Statue
- Explore the Polynesian Cultural Center
- Traditional Polynesian dinner and Luau
- Visit the summit of Diamond Head
- Hanuama Snorkel Park and Beach
- Free time at Waikiki beach and shopping
- Fly to “The Big Island”
- Imiloa Astronomy Center of Hawaii
- Free time on the beach or in the hotel’s swimming pool
- Volcano National Park and Visitor Center
- Thurston Lava Tube and steam vents
- The Jagger Museum
- Cross-island Tour with lunch
- Snorkel Cruise: Keauhou Bay, lava tubes, sea turtles, dolphins, and black sand beaches
- Transfer to airport for flights home
Contact us for more information
e-mail: [email protected]
Choose your departure from one of the following airports*: Boston, Chicago, Jacksonville, Seattle, Los Angeles , Miami, San Francisco, New York City area, Tampa, or Washington D.C. area.
*Alternative gateways available upon request.